Supervisor’s Title: President
Exemption Status: Exempt
The Business Development Executive will develop and execute the AFH digital distribution strategy. The strategy will identify products and services that lend themselves to 100% digital delivery and adhere to Streamlign’s design principles of Advanced Interfaces, Real-time decisioning, Underwriting Support, and Extensibility. Additionally, it will identify channels and distributors for the AFH’s digital products. This role will report directly to the President of the Streamlign division.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Develop digital distribution strategy streamlining the quote, bind and servicing of all digital products.
• Achieving the digital product implementation and premium goals.
• Develop digital distribution engagement plan that promotes AFH and the Streamlign brands and optimize producer interactions and communications.
• Collaborate with divisional executives to design and implement digital products.
• Collaborate with divisional executives to implement streamlined backend processes.
• Collaborates with IT as the primary subject matter expert for technology related digital products and distribution.
• Prioritizes digital product and functionality implementations.
• Establishes digital distribution relationships, that support premium goals and distribution strategy, including but not limited to: affinity groups, strategic partners, wholesales, agency networks, retailers, etc.
• Design and monitor digital distribution management reports.
• Design and develop digital training for AFH producers accessing AFH digital products.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• 5+ years of insurance product and distribution management experience in the property and casualty industry.
• High level tactical and strategic experience with demonstrated success in developing and executing on highly visible and sensitive organizational initiatives.
• Experience building and maintaining broad range of distribution relationships.
• Knowledge of common insurance business processes.
• Effective communication skills and ability to influence across the organization.
• Creative, entrepreneurial approach to the business.
• Strong analytics acumen.
• Bachelor’s degree.