Exemption Status: Non-exempt
Supervisor’s Title: VP Systems
Responsible for managing product development processes across multiple lines of business within the organization. As the Product Owner, you will act as the primary contact between the scrum teams, business subject matter experts, and stakeholders. Responsibilities also include communicating project statuses to senior leadership and stakeholders. Ideal candidate will have a proven ability working with Scrum and Agile Software Development Methodologies and managing all stages of the software product life cycle.
- Defining the vision for the team’s product based on company objectives and goals
- Acting as the main point of contact between dev teams and stakeholders
- Managing and prioritizing product backlog items
- Assisting the scrum/product development team to meet the objectives
- Overseeing development stages and ensuring stream of work for dev team
- Primary communicator and link between stakeholders and dev teams
- In-depth knowledge of Scrum and Agile Software Development Methodology
- Understanding and knowledge of product development architecture
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and experience interacting with individuals of all levels including executive level
- Experience with industry Project Management tools such as such as Jira or equivalent, visualization tools, MS Office, and analytic tools
- Excellent problem-solving with the ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize effectively
- 1-3 years of relevant experience required and Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of experience
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals in, or assigned to, the above position and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required, and may be changed at the discretion of the Company.